Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Coco's Mission: Vintage Frenzy...In Belgium!

So all this Parisian vintage store talk has me thinking. I've got a new, zen diversion...and mission.
(It's been  a long time since I've had so much fun!)

I need your help. I mean I can't do this all alone.

I am going to visit every vintage store in the country of Belgium, my new country...

...and then I'm going to blab, I mean blog, every word of it right here for you.
You know, make it easy for us to share opinions.

I also am going to need your suggestions and input on finding all of them (this is not a place where people are technologically advanced folks. Take my word for it - the mailman is still coming by on his bike and having me sign on paper). What I mean by this - I don't know if all these places will have websites.

When it comes to vintage, I mean really awesome, kiss the floor finds... my gut feeling is that the Belgian counterparts (to Paris, that is), are going to be much sweeter. I can just feel it!

So where should I go first?

No comments:

Post a Comment